NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[joomla] mailto not working in Joomla 2.5

Helvécio da Silva helvecio.rj at gmail.com
Sat May 5 06:57:26 EDT 2012

Check if email cloaking is activated and causing this error on your sites.
(Plugin Manager > Email cloaking)
If you are running 2.5, change the Admin filters to allow you or those who
must to write HTML in your articles. (Configuration > Filters)

Hope this helps

Good luck

--
Helvecio "Elvis" da Silva