NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

Leaky Javascript

betenoir at echonyc.com betenoir at echonyc.com
Wed Apr 2 13:40:13 EST 2003

I am having a persistent problem with Javascript appearing in the body of
my .php page when it first loads.

NOTE: the code in question is NOT in the body of the page -- it's in the
head.  Sometimes it's just a half a line of code, other times it's a
combination of Javascript from the head and partial HTML tags from the
body. I had noticed that it seems to start with a particular line of code,
and I have since gone through and cleaned up and reduced the number of
lines of script (removed comments, vestigial routines, etc.) but the
problem persists.

On Reload/Refresh the page rights itself and all is well.

Any ideas?

Clyde