NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

Last night's meeting was another good one

DeWitt, Michael mjdewitt at alexcommgrp.com
Wed Feb 26 09:17:47 EST 2003

Even with the bagels arriving late (perhaps we were the last delivery on
Hans' route last night?), it was a great meeting.  Many thanks to Adam
Trachtenberg and David Sklar for their fun and interesting presentations and
of course the books which we jealously gave away.
I think that we had about 50 attendees which were all comfortably
accommodated through Digital Pulp's busting out of every chair and couch in
the place.  Thank you very much Andrew for getting this coordinated.
For those who could not make the meeting, I hope to post some pictures and
links to audio streams (realmedia) of the meeting by Friday. Keep your eye
on http://nyphp.org/presentations/ for my update.
Mike