NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] .htaccess and php includes

Tim Gales tgales at tgaconnect.com
Fri Sep 26 10:14:50 EDT 2003

David,

You might want to re-think your strategy -- and look at how
you could protect your data instead of your code. You know,
let the code execute regardless of the access level of the
user. And make private numbers available only to the
suitable privileged users.

T. Gales & Associates
Helping People Connect with Technology
http://www.tgaconnect.com