NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] How many of you guys are "down" with Java/OO - likeprogramming concepts?

Phil Powell phillip.powell at adnet-sys.com
Thu Feb 19 09:59:50 EST 2004

I'm doing something similar to that in my PHP app structuring.  I will
have one front-end PHP script, an "index.php", that will require and
include .inc.php files that contain classes as well as one .inc.php that
contains my global variables and functions.  Sort of a procedural - OO
blend.  It's honestly the best way for me to do app development that,
well, works for me and ultimately... works.

Phil