NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] [OT] Next meeting

Hans C. Kaspersetz hans at cyberxdesigns.com
Thu Apr 12 18:00:38 EDT 2007

Both talks would be very cool....  Chris, I would prefer the testing
discussion.  Are you talking about security testing or general testing,
like the use of test suites to perform regression testing, ect?  I would
prefer the later.  Seems like an issue that comes up once a year and
deserves that attention.

Hans K