NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] Re: talk Digest, Vol 24, Issue 15

Joe joedevon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 14 15:45:16 EDT 2008

I'm not used to working through lists. Just started. The other one I use they have a reply-to on the individual message so the subject get's appended. How do you guys get the "re" in the subject line?

Anyway, I'm responding to the forum spammer thread. These days, if you put some energy into it, you can reduce spam to just a few a day or less. And using these methods will likely improve your ranking on google and reduce your bandwidth bill, but indeed it's an arms race. Also, I agree Akismet is great btw...