NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] Invitation and gift from Bhaskar (wdwtest at gmail.com)

David Krings ramons at gmx.net
Tue Jan 13 18:41:37 EST 2009

csnyder wrote:
  > Any site that asks users for their login credentials at some other
> site should be shut down on principle. (I'm looking at you, Facebook.
> (O_o) )

What is Facebook? I guess it pays to be not hip at all costs. But I confess, I
did break down a year ago and bought a cell phone, just to find out that I
used a whopping 80 minutes in the past twelve months. At that rate it will
take a while to use up the 1000 minutes that I bought. I did overhear some
rumors about some gizmo called MySpace as well.....

David