NYCPHP Meetup

NYPHP.org

[nycphp-talk] Web browser quality

Anthony Ferrara ircmaxell at gmail.com
Fri May 11 16:45:28 EDT 2012

My only beef with Chrome is the lack of application-specific proxying.
 With FireFox, I can set the proxy to be different than the system
one.  With chrome, I can't.  Sure, foxyproxy exists for Chrome, but it
switches the bloody system proxy on demand (imagine what else that may
blow up).

Otherwise, I use chrome for 99.95% of my activity.  And the other 3
browsers that I use are only for browser-specific bugs that come up...